jmeter-user mailing list archives

From govardhan nalluri <govardhan.nall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue Simultaneous execution of multiple scenarios
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:34:58 GMT
Hi Srinivas,

you can use Stepping Thread Group,Ultimate Thread Group . we have plugin
called "Jmeter Plugins manager "

1. First you have download
2. Copy and paste in the path jmeter lib\ext
3. after opening the jmeter go to the options -> last you can find plugins
manager
4. after opening you can avilable plugin tab , in that you can find Custom
Thread  Gru