jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: Trying to setup test plan for Oracle Database
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 20:27:26 GMT
Am 06.12.2016 um 21:21 schrieb o haya:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just starting to try to setup a test plan for testing Oracle Database using Jmeter
3.1.  The Jmeter is running on Windows.

> I have setup the test plan with:
>
> Thread Group
>      - JDBC Connection Configuration
>      - JDBC Request
>      - View results in tree
>
> I have added ojdbc.jar to the Jmeter's 'lib' directory
>
> For the JDBC Connection Configuration, I have:
> Variable Name: mydb
>
> Validation Query: select * from dual;
With 3.1 you can leave the validation query empty and the pool will try
to use the jdbc method isValid to validate the connection. If you want
to specify a validation query by hand, the usual query for oracle is
"select 1 from dual".

> Database URL: jdbc.oracle:thing:@//myhostname:myhostport/mysid
The . between jdbc and oracle looks like a typo, I think there should be
a colon and the "thing" is probably a typo and should be "thin", right?
> Username: <db username>
> Password: <db password>
>

> For the JDBC Request I have is:
> Vraiable name: mydb
> Query Type: Select
> Query has: select * from departments;
>
> Handle Result Set:  Store as string (this is grayed out)
>

> When I run the test plan I am getting:
>
> Sampler result:
> Thread Name: Thread Group 1-1
> Sample Start: 2016-12-06 15:18:03 EST
> Load time: 33
> Connect Time: 33
> Latency: 0
> Size in bytes: 84
> Sent bytes:0
> Headers size in bytes: 0
> Body size in bytes: 84
> Sample Count: 1
> Error Count: 1
> Data type ("text"|"bin"|""): text
> Response code: null 0
> Response message: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (ORA-00933:
SQL command not properly ended
> )
>
> Response headers:
>
> SampleResult fields:
> ContentType: text/plain
> DataEncoding: UTF-8
>

> Request: [Select Statement] select * from departments;
>

> Response: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (ORA-00933: SQL command not properly
ended
> )
>

> I have tried a bunch of things, but cannot eliminate this error.  Can anyone tell me
why this error is occurring?
Have you tried to remove the semicolons at the end of your statements?

Felix