jmeter-user mailing list archives

From o haya <oh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject How to do this Oracle database test plan with sequential statements?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 22:55:28 GMT
Hi,

I have some very old notes from doing something similar a long time ago, but I can't seem
to get it working now.

Basically, I need to run these two SQL commands:

{CALL DBMS_SESSION.set_identifier(:username)}

then:

select count(*) from employees

Where the username is a value that is from a CSV file that has a bunch of different usernames.

I'm pretty sure I got this working before by using two JDBC Requests but I can't even get
that part right.

I am getting "Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1" for the first request."

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks,
Jim