jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeeva Muthukrishnan <jeeva....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter License for Commercial Use
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:35:32 GMT
thanks.

the command was - " mvn  dependency:tree " and the output included all the
JARS I listed as dependencies of JMeter.

Though you have mentioned "javax.measure:jsr-275:jar:0.9.3" and
"org.tukaani:xz:jar:1.5
"  as not part of JMeter, the Maven commands displays it as part of JMeter.

I didn't want to copy and paste the dependency tree here, but if you
require, I can do that.