jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rancati <ivan.ranc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in Jmeter setup in corporate proxy LAN.
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2016 09:37:26 GMT
Hello,

Is it possible that there is some confusion between the JMeter script
recorder and using the company proxy in JMeter?
You could try one step at a time

1) Can JMeter access the site you want to test?
Enter your company proxy info in JMeter (see
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server) then try
a simple http request. No recording yet

If that works as expected

2) Configure the recording proxy (see