jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: Measuring performance for Youtube videos or live video streaming through JMeter
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 10:02:06 GMT
Hello,
Find some answers below.

Regards
@ubikloadpack

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Ramkumar Selvaraj <ramkumars_8@hotmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> I am trying to measure performance for some scenarios like live video
> streaming and downloading large size of images from a website.
>
> Will JMeter supports to measure the video streaming, if yes, how to
> implement it in JMeter.

This is up to JMeter Core team but I doubt it will be in core as it is a
rather specific requirement but I cannot answer for the team.

We provide a commercial Video Streaming plugin for Apache JMeter that
allows load testing Apple Http Live Streaming and MPEG-DASH video streaming
formats.
You can read more about it here:

   -
   http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/ubikloadpack-http-live-streaming-plugin-jmeter-videostreaming-mpegdash/