jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: How to specify JDBC request parameter values for OracleTypes.ARRAY in JMeter for stote procedure
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 10:18:44 GMT
Am 21.10.2016 um 17:43 schrieb Sharad Yadav:
> and please try user define array collection
Please try to test with a simpler case yourself.

I think PostgreSQL makes no difference between a stored function and a
stored procedure and I don't know how to use a "user defined type" that
is basically equal to an array.

I hope you realise, that this list is run by volunteers and that to get
help you sometimes have to do work yourself.

Regards,
  Felix

> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Sharad Yadav <sharad.yadav9630@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> please try same with store procedure .don't try with function
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Felix Schumacher <felix.schumacher@
>> internetallee.de> wrote:

>>> What should be updated?
>>>
>>> The images you wanted to sent, were stripped and this could not be seen
>>> by us.
>>>
>>> I don't have Oracle and I don't have your plsql function and this can't
>>> test your setup.
>>>
>>> I think it is up to you to give us more information.
>>>
>>> I would try a simpler function - where the user defined type is replaced
>>> by an array and that has a really simple implementation, like the one I
>>> used for postgresql - and see if it is giving the same error.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Felix

Yadav <
we are getting