jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Allexandre Sampaio <allexandre...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while using Custom Samplers
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:08:54 GMT
Hi, I'm having some trouble while using custom samplers on JMeter.
When I try to load the tests, the console shows a message that says
"NoSuchMethodError", refering to a method from the mongo-java-driver-3.0.0
library.
After search for help, I couldn't fix the problem, in every topic I've
read, the indicated fix method was by putting the library .jar in the
JMeter lib/ext folder,but I'm sure I did this!
Did anyone have had a problem like this?

Thanks,
*Allexandre Sampaio*