jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mahesh bhasme <mbha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter error : Non HTTP response code
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:21:35 GMT
Destination server is busy with some processing and DB response, it takes
time about 35 min to responsd, however in this case Jmeter should not
timeout and this is not happening with POSTMAN. Also tried Jmeter's https
request's Response timeout paramter but it not helped. any other
config/solution ?

Thanks,
Mahesh

--