jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergio Boso <ser...@bosoconsulting.it>
Subject Re: Jmeter test for OTP enter process
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 07:56:34 GMT
I can see two other workaround.
The simplest is asking your software people to skip OTP checking in Q&A
environment. This way you enter a fixed OTP.
The second one is use email instead of SMS, that is an option that many SW
have. The cost here is that you have to setup a mailbox for each user,
which can be an heavy task to perform.
The good side is that it is quite easy to use the Jmeter POP /IMAP sampler
and get the data.
Regards

Sergio Boso

Il 08/Ott/2016 10:33, "karthikeyan T" <tkarthikmails@gmail.com> ha scritto: