jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rancati <ivan.ranc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting an error -401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 10:02:42 GMT
Hello,

from your log file I see you use JMeter 2.13
For further troubleshooting, you could try debug logging and Jmeter 3.0
Also from your log file, I see that Jmeter attempts to load a keystore but
does not find the file. Is this relevant to your test (i.e. do you need to
provide a client certificate)?

br,
Ivan