jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter test for OTP enter process
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 18:29:58 GMT
You are effectively asking the question - How do I receive an SMS message
using java (Atleast for the text  part) ?

There are some commercial and some free code out there (e.g.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/asimplesmssende/?cm_mc_uid=50810133125414708629625&cm_mc_sid_50200000=1475864721)
but it will need setup - you can search on Google
Once you have a working java program , you should be able to change your
script to poll for the SMS and then use it

Usually however the developers have to put in a backdoor for your test
(i.e. there is someway for the test program to determine what the code is
and use it) to avoid the kind of setup that you need

regards
dee[al