jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Chase Anderson <chase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter: Not replaying SSO/SAML Login Page
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 23:24:22 GMT
Hi,

Like others have said, you need to extract the SAML Request and Response
values the server is looking for (using the regular expression post
processor). When you hit the main the SSO you'll receive a SAML request.
This should be extracted and then used for the next request which will then
give a SAML response value.

Use the tool of your choice to view the HTTP requests there's
several: chrome developer tools, fiddler, Etc.