jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: How to specify JDBC request parameter values for OracleTypes.ARRAY in JMeter for stote procedure
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:19:01 GMT
Am 20.10.2016 15:55, schrieb Sharad Yadav:
> For REF CURSOR ,I am using Parameter value "ResultSet" and Parameter
> type
> "OUT -10" and  getting correct result.but for Array.not able to get any
> docs or any help.Please suggest asap

I tried a simple example callable statement using postgresql with a
function f_array declared ad:

create or replace function f_array(OUT a1 INT[]) AS $$
BEGIN
   a1[0]=1;
   a1[1]=2;
END;
$$
language plpgsql;

and called that with a JDBC Sampler using

Query Type: Callable Statement
Query: {call f_array(?)}
Parameter values: dummy
Parameter Types: OUT 2003
Variable name: a1

and it worked OK.

I don't have an oracle db at hand, so can't test it.

Regards,
  Felix