jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: problem with json path extractor
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:31:08 GMT
Am 20.10.2016 16:01, schrieb Roberto Braga:
> I think there is a bug in the file
>
> apache-jmeter-3.0-src/src/components/org/apache/jmeter/extractor/json/jsonpath/JSONPostProcessor.java
>

> at line 163, there is the else where i goes if only one match

The below src code is not in sync with the current code.

But I think the important step for you is to place an additional var
with 'name_1' into vars in the case, when only one element is found and
-1 is used to indicate, that all elements are wanted.
If you want to update your patch you could have a look at the current
trunk and use the function stringify(Object).

Regards,
  Felix