jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: __longSum called with wrong number of parameters
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 18:36:46 GMT
Am 12.09.2016 um 19:30 schrieb mozzarella:
> Thanks Felix.
>
> When I implement the "\", I receive the error: "Token Parsing Error: Lexical
> error at line 2, column 57.  Encountered: "," (44), after : "\".
Oops, posted to early. There is no need to escape the comma there, as it
is not within the function.

I tried your example with different names (one=1, two=2) and used a
Beanshell Pre-Processor which had the script

vars.put("a", "${__longSum(${one}, -${two})});

and it worked ( a had the value -1).

Sorry for chasing you down the wrong road.

  Felix