jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to upload all files in directory?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 09:59:11 GMT
Not sure what sort of use case this is trying to test.

Or are you just using JMeter as a file upload utility?
In which case it would probably be much easier to use curl or wget or the like.

But assuming you want to use JMeter, I would probably create a JMeter
script with a single file upload.
The JMX file can then be pre-processed in a scripting language to
repeat the file entries as often as required.