jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Joey Toppin <j.top...@formsvision.com>
Subject How to upload all files in directory?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 10:57:13 GMT
I have *many many* files which I'd like to upload at once.
The files are in a directory, but it seems the 'File Upload' of the HTTP
Request
config element only allows me to select 1 file at a time.

I've configured a CSV Data Set Config element as well, hoping that it would
upload all files at once, but instead this only works with a loop and the
still
only a single file is uploaded with each request.

So, the question: How to select all files without adding 1000+ files each
manually?

--
Joey