jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sankar Das <007bhabanisan...@gmail.com>
Subject Not able to test jdbc request from Jmeter
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2016 17:37:57 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to build one jdbc connection from jmeter. But getting different
error for different jmeter version.

Jmeter 3: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (ORA-00923: FROM keyword
not found where expected

Jmeter 2.13: ORA-00911: invalid character

Same select query I am able to run from sql devloper.

I have placed the jdbc driver in lib folder, have given the connection
variable name and also correct connection url.

These are all oracle error but connection configuration I am missing .
Thanks!