jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prakash Palnati <prakash.paln...@snapwiz.com>
Subject Re: Running HTTP request in sequence in Jmeter
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:13:03 GMT
Hi,

How many Threads Are you running?

1. If it is a single thread, the samplers will be executed in the order of
what they are.
2. If you want a specific order check, random order & random controllers.
3.If you want specific requests to be run multiple times, for & for-each
controllers will be helpful
4. your traffic from will be directed through a proxy(localhost:port) using
a certificated installed by Jmeter

*Regards,*

*Prakash*