jmeter-user mailing list archives

From govardhan nalluri <govardhan.nall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to grep just one string from Response Data and save into .csv file
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 12:55:38 GMT
Hi Sushma,

Please add bean shell code in the BeanShell PostProcessor you can get the
regular expression value to text file. Could you please find the below code

   String V_BatchSeqNumber_Bsh;

    V_BatchSeqNumber_Bsh=vars.get("V_Param_Corr");// after doing in regular
expression and saving to varibale name as in the name V_param_corr
    vars.put("V_nextBatchSeqNumber_JM",V_BatchSeqNumber_Bsh);

    FileOutputStream out = new
FileOutputStream("d:\\results1_BtachSummary.txt", true); // Path very you
want to save
    String newline = System.getProperty("line.separator");
    Set variables = vars.entrySet();

    for (Map.Entry entry : variables) {
        if (entry.getKey().startsWith("V_nextBatchSeqNumber_JM")) {
            out.write(entry.getValue().toString().getBytes("UTF-8"));
            out.write(newline.getBytes("UTF-8"));
            out.flush();
        }
    }

    out.close();

Thanks
Govardhan

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 1:11 AM, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> no additional libraries are needed. If you are seeing the extra columns ,
> Jmeter is setup correctly , so the problem is in whatever you have
> extracted or in the way you are interpreting results. Note that variables
> are case sensitive so ensure you check those things
>
> Suppose your test is
> Thread Group
> +Sampler1
> +Sampler2
> ++Regex extractor  variable1
> +Listener
> Then you should get 2 rows - One for sampler1 which has null (variable
> doesnt have a value yet) and one for Sampler2 which *should* have the value
> for variable1
>

> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Sushma Kattinti <
> Sushma.Kattinti@vonagebusiness.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Deepak,
> >
> > I added the sample_variable in the Jmeter/user.properties.
> >
> > I see the the expression in my Debuger Sampler but in my .cvs file I see
> > “null”
> >
> > You think I am missing any libraries?
> >
> > I am using the Apache Jmeter Version 2.11 r1554548 and the latest and I
> > got the latest http://jmeter-plugins.org/downloads/all/ plugins (Extras
> > with Libs Set)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sushma
> >

> > On 10/1/15, 2:52 PM, "Deepak Shetty" <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Hi
> > >The variable name that you have used in your extractor (reference name
> in
> > >Regular expression extractor assuming you are getting a single value and
> > >not a list)
> > >Then you'd have something like this in jmeter.properties (or
> > >user.properties)
> > >
> > >sample_variables=variableName1,variableName2
> > >
> > >Docs at
> > >http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/listeners.html#sample_variables

> > http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_
> reference.html#Simple_Data_