jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Monkey Beach <monkeybeac...@yahoo.es.INVALID>
Subject Re: Certificate
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 12:31:12 GMT
Thanks, good point to clarify that Jmeter support pk12, I guessed that not, because I tried
and received other errors, so I put the focus to convert the certificate.Now, I can do it
with PK12, the other errors were related with the script itself.
Thank you very much.
Monkey

    El Sábado 10 de septiembre de 2016 15:05, Ivan Rancati <ivan.rancati@gmail.com>