jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject How does CSS parser in JMeter 3.0 work?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2016 09:22:05 GMT
Hi,

>From the documentation I understand that in JMeter 3.0 it is possible to
have embedded resources being extracted and downloaded from a CSS file (Bug
59140). Is this correct?

I have a homepage which has a resources getting retrieved from the server.
One of them is "https://***/includes/css/styles.legacy.min.css?10609224020"

In the recording I can see that a lot of files (woff2, ttf, png) are
retrieved with referer
https://***/includes/css/styles.legacy.min.css?10609224020

Is it possible in JMeter 3.0 to have these files (woff2, ttf, png) being
retrieved automatically also?
And if so, what do I have to do to get this?

Kind Regards,

Sander