jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Monkey Beach <monkeybeac...@yahoo.es.INVALID>
Subject Certificate
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 12:36:55 GMT
Hello everyone,I've a dubt related with a certificate and how to add it to =
a jmeter test.I had read lot of documentation about how to include, prepare=
, replace, etc certificates, but when I try to execute te test I found the =
next problem:=C2=A0ERROR - jmeter.util.SSLManager: Problem loading keystore=
: Cannot recover key java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recove=
r key

The scenario, I have a p12 certificate wich was imported as a keystore, the=
result was good,
I set parameters to the call of jmeter.bat=C2=A0-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=3D=
C:\Users\MyUser\Downloads\keystoreHP.keystore -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassw=
ord=3DXXXX
(I see correctly in the log file)
I added to the jmeter script a =C2=A0csv data set configuration with the va=
riable wich math with a keystore configuration item in the same script.
I search in the internet but always found that that error is related with d=
e password, but the password is the correct.
Thanks for your help.And sorry if my english is some weak.
Monkey