jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter behind proxy is not recording
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 04:29:37 GMT
> In my org n/w, there is no permission to change the proxy server in IE.
This is mandatory for the script recorder to work. If you cannot use a
different browser or get your admins to grant you permission to change then
you either have to use software that directly integrates within the browser
(I believe badboy and a couple of others exist) or write the script
manually.

>jmeter.bat -H localhost -P 8012 -u <username> -a <password>
This asks JMeter to use a proxy - for the script recording to work , the
browser has to be configured to use JMeter as proxy