jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <Marc.CTR.Wors...@faa.gov>
Subject RE: JMeter 3.0 question
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2016 20:01:21 GMT
Hi Philippe,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

This is actually a Web Service SOAP  Request in JMeter 2.11 .  When I bring the .jmx file
into 3.0   it gives it a file icon.(See the attached file)

When I migrate to 3.0 does this make my JMeter 2.11 non functional?

Thanks

Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Mouawad [mailto:p.mouawad@ubik-ingenierie.com]
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 2:04 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: JMeter 3.0 question

Hello,
Jmeter displays this when component has been deprecated and removed.

Migration is always described at:
http://jmeter.apache.org/changes.html

In 2.12 or 2.13 we first deprecated it (so it was still here but not
visible) and it is removed in 3.0.

So you can migrate to the last version where it was still available, do the migration then
upgrade to 3.0.

What is the component that was obsoleted for you ?
Regards
Philippe M.
@philmdot

--