jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Murilo Alves <muriloal...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS Publisher + Websphere MQ
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 17:10:55 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using the JMS publisher to put messages into an MQ queue for testing.
It works fine for me with the exception that connections are persisting
during the whole test plan execution, which is causing the number of
available listener channels on MQ to exhaust.

In the behavior I see (example: number of threads: 60 / ramp-up 60s) the
connections on the MQ server keep building up until the test plan is
finished. If I hit the STOP button all the connections drop instantaneously
.

I was expecting for every thread that the behavior would be connect, drop
message (or messages based on the aggregate value) and disconnect.

Apparently it justs disconnects (ALL at once) when the test plan ends.

Thanks for you help!