jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not initialize class org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2016 17:18:33 GMT
Can you see if anything you downloaded has RhinoScriptEngineFactory ? There
is no way that the JDK 1.7 RhinoScriptEngineFactory can throw an error at
line 67

http://grepcode.com/file/repository.grepcode.com/java/root/jdk/openjdk/7u40-b43/com/sun/script/javascript/RhinoScriptEngineFactory.java?av=f

Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at
com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory.getParameter(RhinoScriptEngineFactory.java:67)

An alternative is to add -verbose:class to your startup to see which jar
this file is being read from