jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: What replaces SOAPSampler in Jmeter 3?
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:33:20 GMT
Hello,
You should use regular Http Request for load testing Soap or Rest
webservice.
You can use the "templates..." menu item and select soap webservice as
described in the documentation:

- https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-ws-test-plan.html

Then just add the signature using JSR223 Preprocessor and groovy.

Regards
@ubikloadpack team

--

Regards