jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pravesh Prajapati <prajapati.prav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle windows authentication pop up in jmeter.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 14:36:20 GMT
Hi Team,
Please find the details below, which I have tried but not able to solve
problem yet.
Need help on urgent basis

Need urgent assistance on how to handle SSO login in jmeter POC scripting.
I actually tried recording an small script with just login and logout
transactions, then added "http authorization manager" to login transaction
by defining base URL, username, password, domain, realm and mechanism...
but when I'm trying to re-run the script, it is giving 401 (unauthorized)
with "*SPNEGO authentication is not supported on this client*" message in
the login transaction response tab. I've also updated krb5.conf file (/bin
directory) with libdefaults, realms and domain_realm details but it didn't
help *:(*.

I tried one more thing, upon changing mechanism to basic_digest and
implementation to java, login transaction is giving "*An NTLM Token was
received. Your browser configuration is correct, but you have not logged
into a supported Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Domain. Please login to the
application using the normal login page.*"
Few screenshots attached for your reference.