jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shahnawaz Khan <shahnawazkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Not able to login usign Windows Authentication
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:51:51 GMT
Hi,

Used JMeter to create the thread group and other relevant stuff as
described under http://www.guru99.com/jmeter-element-reference.html
[image: Inline image 1]

When i am trying to run the script i am getting the above message.

Can you please let me know if there is anything which i need to change in
the registry?

Thanks & regards,
Shahnawaz Khan

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 12:37 AM, Felix Schumacher <