jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shahnawaz Khan <shahnawazkhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Not able to login usign Windows Authentication
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:58:51 GMT
Hi Felix,

I was trying to login to a website and it requires the windows
authentication.

When i am manually logging in i am able to access the site, but whereas
when i am attempting it through JMeter getting error message as below:

Thread Name: Admin Menu Page 1-1
Sample Start: 2016-07-08 13:07:34 IST
Load time: 10
Connect Time: 2