jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Juan Ramirez <juan.rami...@intraway.com>
Subject Could not initialize class org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 15:24:32 GMT
Hello,

I've just downloaded JMeter on and Archlinux system, Java 7, no extra
plugins.

I'm having a problem trying to get the context menu to work, it fails on
initialization.

The first error that pops out in the screen is:

Uncaught Exception java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError. See log file for
details.
Uncaught Exception java.lang.
​​
NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory. See log file for details.

Then, in the log file, more information can be read:

jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory: Could not instantiate
org.apache.jmeter.assertions.JSR223Assertion
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at java.beans.Introspector.getBeanInfo(Introspector.java:163)
at org.apache.jmeter.testbeans.gui.TestBeanGUI.<init>(TestBeanGUI.java:168)
at
org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory.initializeMenus(MenuFactory.java:488)
at org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory.<clinit>(MenuFactory.java:160)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
at
com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngineFactory.getParameter(RhinoScriptEngineFactory.java:67)
at
com.sun.script.util.ScriptEngineFactoryBase.getLanguageVersion(ScriptEngineFactoryBase.java:54)
at
org.apache.jmeter.util.JSR223BeanInfoSupport.<clinit>(JSR223BeanInfoSupport.java:61)
... 33 more

I thought that maybe the problem was related to Rhino so I downloaded and
copied the .JARS to the lib/ folder but that didn't help.

I'm attaching the log file, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Juan Ramírez
Intraway Corp.

Visit our website at http://www.intraway.com
Proud to be an ISO 9001:2008 certified company