jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Juan Ramirez <juan.rami...@intraway.com>
Subject Re: Could not initialize class org.apache.jmeter.gui.util.MenuFactory
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2016 15:17:34 GMT
​Hi, here is the information you've asked, as extracted from the log file.

Thanks!

​

jmeter.JMeter: Version 3.0 r1743807
jmeter.JMeter: java.version=1.7.0_101
jmeter.JMeter: java.vm.name=OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
jmeter.JMeter: os.name=Linux
jmeter.JMeter: os.arch=amd64
jmeter.JMeter: os.version=4.6.4-1-ARCH
jmeter.JMeter: file.encoding=UTF-8
jmeter.JMeter: Max memory     =3713531904
jmeter.JMeter: Available Processors =4
jmeter.JMeter: Default Locale=English (United States)
jmeter.JMeter: JMeter  Locale=English (United States)

On Jul 23, 2016 4:38 AM, "Felix Schumacher" <