jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Luu <manga...@gmail.com>
Subject backend listener & graphite use?
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 23:52:43 GMT
Has anyone used the backend listener specifically with graphite? Would be
nice to see some documentation/tutorial/blog about it.

It seems most of the tutorials and blog posts about the feature use
influxdb with grafana. Even the official jmeter docs has section on
influxdb + grafana, yet the graphite section is "TODO".

I find it a bit strange since the protocol used is graphite (hence influxdb
usage requires the graphite plugin), yet most folks use influx. Why not
just make the protocol native influx then?

Just asking as we are using graphite in-house, would much prefer looking
over existing documentation rather than working with our in-house graphite
admin to try and figure things out on jmeter integration.

If nothing exists on this topic, is there a roadmap ETA from the jmeter
community? Since this appears to be a core part of jmeter package, would
like to know when we'll get info about graphite usage/integration with
jmeter.

Thanks,
David