jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter pausing when running
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 19:31:53 GMT
On 8 June 2016 at 20:05, Janine DeBeradinis <jdeberadinis@higherone.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I'm not exactly sure what you mean.  Run both the server and client in non-gui
mode on the same machine?

No.

Run JMeter standalone in non-GUI mode on each of the server hosts.

i.e. for each server:
copy the test plan across
login and start the JMeter test using non-Gui mode
After the test completes, copy the output back to the client system
for analysis.

Since there are only two servers involved this should be pretty easy to try.

to try running them stand-alone in non-GUI mode in parallel.