jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Murilo Alves <muriloal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS AS2 (EDIINT) Testing
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 14:48:39 GMT
Thanks Deepak,

The thing with AS2 is that HTTPS is just the transport layer , you can do
AS2 thru HTTPS/FTPS/SFTP, but the client has to encode the message in such
way that will be packaged as an AS2 message and the receiver partner will
unpack that.

About the receipts (MDN) that is indeed something I may not be able to get
done thru JMETER, but for the test purposes I could go with asynchronous
approach (no MDN/receipt).