jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS AS2 (EDIINT) Testing
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 17:34:30 GMT
>but the client has to encode the message in such way that will be packaged
as an AS2 message
Ok. Atleast according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS2 it seems to be
nothing more than an EDI file that is transferred using the HTTPS and an
S/Mime message -
from http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4130.txt the sample looks ok (If your
question is how to get the EDI transaction data , then thats a different
question , for which you should already have samples.

POST /receive HTTP/1.0
   Host: 10.234.160.12:80
   Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:34:50 GMT
   From: mrAS2@example.com
   AS2-Version: 1.1
   AS2-From: "\"  as2Name  \""
   AS2-To: 0123456780000
   Subject: Test Case

   --as2BouNdary1as2
     [ISA ...EDI transaction data...IEA...]

   --as2BouNdary1as2

     [omitted binary pkcs7 signature data]
   --as2BouNdary1as2--

As far as I can tell you have 2 options
a. Look for an API - a quick google search only showed commercial
offerings. The open source offering does not allow the API to be used (
http://as2.mendelson-e-c.com/comparison.php) or is full fledged server(Open
AS2) - or really study the Open AS2 code or port some of the other
offerings like
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/as2secure/code/trunk/lib/AS2Client.php  - As far
as I can tell this would need significant effort and time.

b. If you have a working system , then use tunnels/proxies/wireshark
whatever to inspect the message and replicate that in JMeter - i.e. track
all the messages your are receiving and just replay those in JMeter (if you
arent signing or encrypting , then it should even be possible to
parameterise it)