jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bad display of Chinese character in BeanShell Sampler's 'script' Textbox
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 14:25:29 GMT
Hello,
It"s a reported minor bug as it related to comments in Beanshell, we'll
work on it.

And as you can guess it's not intentional (I'm personally not english for
example), so no need to write "it's a shame....".

And by the way you had more than 3 weeks if not more to report the bug
between RC1 and RC5.

Of course contributions are welcome.

Regards