jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Saurabh Munjal <Saurabh.Mun...@macquarie.com>
Subject J Meter - Solace JMS MQ - Issue
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2016 04:40:48 GMT
Hi Team,

I am using Jmeter for solace jms MQ.
I have used JMS subscriber and JMS publisher sampler to establish the connection and pass
the input request.
As per existing solace queue details, I need to pass the JMS VPN details along with other
details however I don't find any input parameter to pass the VPN detail.

There is a checkbox to select the jndi.properties file but not sure where can I place it for
jmeter to pick at the start up.

I'll appreciate, if someone can share his views on it.

[cid:image001.png@01D1C6EE.0F072E60]

Regards,
Saurabh Munjal| Consultant, Shared Services Center
Corporate Operations Group - Technology | Macquarie Global Services Private Limited
L 14 DLF BDG 14B,Cybercity,Gurgaon,India
T +911244813493 | M +91-9999262026 I E  mailto:saurabh.munjal@macquarie.com
www.macquarie.com.au

This email and any attachment is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
For important disclosures and information about the incorporation and regulated status of
Macquarie Group entities please see: www.macquarie.com/disclosures