jmeter-user mailing list archives

From harry_no_spot <13651877...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: Bad display of Chinese character in BeanShell Sampler's 'script' Textbox
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 14:53:20 GMT
I can see Jmeter is growing since I first using it with the version 2.09.
I don't noticed the RC of Jmeter3.0, but If you fixed this minor bug I'm glad to retest and
confirm this quickly.

I found this minor bug but I have no ability to fix it, so i'm a little anxious, and said
something not so suitable. sorry for that.