jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Janine DeBeradinis <jdeberadi...@higherone.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter pausing when running
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 20:44:33 GMT
I think this is it (I didn't check with the developer but looked at the dump):

"CSUNPROD_pay 69-1" #108 prio=6 os_prio=0 tid=0x0000000019d08000 nid=0x74c runnable [0x00000000253ae000]
   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.readFully(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
        - locked <0x000000008ca85708> (a java.lang.Object)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readDataRecord(Unknown Source)
        at sun.security.ssl.AppInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        - locked <0x000000008ca86488> (a sun.security.ssl.AppInputStream)
        at org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractSessionInputBuffer.fillBuffer(AbstractSessionInputBuffer.java:166)
        at org.apache.http.impl.io.SocketInputBuffer.fillBuffer(SocketInputBuffer.java:90)
        at org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractSessionInputBuffer.readLine(AbstractSessionInputBuffer.java:281)
        at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpResponseParser.parseHead(DefaultHttpResponseParser.java:92)
        at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpResponseParser.parseHead(DefaultHttpResponseParser.java:61)
        at org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractMessageParser.parse(AbstractMessageParser.java:254)
        at org.apache.http.impl.AbstractHttpClientConnection.receiveResponseHeader(AbstractHttpClientConnection.java:289
)
        at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnection.receiveResponseHeader(DefaultClientConnection.java:252)
        at org.apache.http.impl.conn.ManagedClientConnectionImpl.receiveResponseHeader(ManagedClientConnectionImpl.java:
191)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.MeasuringConnectionManager$MeasuredConnection.receiveResponseHeader(M
easuringConnectionManager.java:201)
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.doReceiveResponse(HttpRequestExecutor.java:300)
        at org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.execute(HttpRequestExecutor.java:127)
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.tryExecute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:715)
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:520)
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:906)
        at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:805)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl.executeRequest(HTTPHC4Impl.java:517)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl.sample(HTTPHC4Impl.java:331)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerProxy.sample(HTTPSamplerProxy.java:74)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1146)
        at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1135)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler(JMeterThread.java:434)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:261)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

"AWT-EventQueue-0" #15 prio=6 os_prio=0 tid=0x0000000019fff000 nid=0x1260 waiting on condition
[0x000000001b7de000]
   java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
        at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
        - parking to wait for  <0x000000008001aa50> (a java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionOb
ject)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(Unknown
Source)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.getNextEvent(Unknown Source)

Can you post the complete threaddump? The part you posted does not seem to match the bugs
you cited.

Regards,
Felix