jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JMeter 3.0 released
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 21:34:26 GMT
Thank you JMeter team for all your hard work!

Well done!

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Milamber <milamber@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The Apache JMeter team is pleased to announce the availability of Apache
> JMeter 3.0 (r1743807).
>
> This release brings a lot of new features (over 100) and fixes a lot of
> bugs (over 60).
> We also re-lift the style of JMeter's website and we changed the JMeter's
> logo.
>
> You can read the New and Noteworthy section with some screenshots to
> illustrate improvements and full list of changes at:
> http://jmeter.apache.org/changes.html
>
> JMeter 3.0 requires Java 7 or later to run.
>
> == All users are highly recommended to upgrade  ==
>
> The Apache JMeter application is a 100% pure Java application designed to
> test server applications.
> It can be used to:
>    * generate test loads
>    * measure performance.
>    * test functional behavior
> It includes support for protocols such as HTTP(S), JDBC, JMS, FTP, LDAP,
> TCP, native calls and others.
> It can also be easily extended with user-written code.
>
> See http://jmeter.apache.org/
>
> Users are highly encouraged to read the JMeter Best Practices section:
> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html
>
> The release can be downloaded from:
> http://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
>
> When downloading, please verify signatures using the KEYS file:
> https://www.apache.org/dist/jmeter/KEYS
>

> Only the binary archive is needed to run JMeter - there is no need to
> download the source archive.
>
> However there are some optional libraries which are not included.
> See the "Getting Started" page for details:
> http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html
>
> JMeter artifacts can be downloaded on Maven Central :
>       <groupId>org.apache.jmeter</groupId>
>       <artifactId>ApacheJMeter</artifactId>
>       <version>3.0</version>
>

> Enjoy!
> The JMeter team
>
> ---
> https://twitter.com/ApacheJMeter

Sincerely,

@Shay_Ginsbourg
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

Ginsbourg.com providing cloud opensource website monitoring services.
Ginsbourg.com providing mobile web performance and load testing services.
Ginsbourg.com providing medical device software Validation, Verification &
Testing (VV&T) services.

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM <http://www.ginsbourg.com/> (since 2008)

Providing quality services to the appreciated contractors and customers:

* Applango * Arad Technologies * Astea Israel * Bio Control Medical *
Biometrix * Blue Snap * Cellebrite * Check Point * Cognifit * DoItWise *
Earlysense * Flometrica * GE Healthcare * Given Imaging * Gixoo * Harel
Insurance * Hera Med * Hewlett Packard * IBM WorkLight * Idit Software
Solutions * Israel Railways Corporation * Israeli Ministry of Finance *
Israeli Standards Institute * Medimop Medical Projects * Menora Insurance *
Mentors Channel * Mobile Tornado * Mominis * Ness Technologies * ORAM
International * Orpak * Partner-Orange * Peer39 * Pneumedicare * Qualitest
* Real Commerce * Safe Charge International * Shaker * Shefa Amirim *
Strauss Water Tami4 * Swift Ness * Tact Matrix * TaKaDu * Tel-Aviv
University * Tescom-ONE * TesTeam QHR * Tuttnauer * Verix * Visionix *
Visionsense * West * WinBuyer * XMPie Xerox * YCD Multimedia *

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle * IEEE 829 Software Test
Documentation * ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management * FDA 21 CFR Part
11 Software Validation * CE Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC dossier *
IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment * End-to-end
verification, validation, and testing (VV&T) * FDA and CE submissions *
Open source free testing tools implementation * Functionality and
regression testing * Software Performance & Load testing (Apache JMeter, HP
LoadRunner, Soasta CloudTest) * Software Testing Advanced Automation *
Medical Software Verification & Validation * Medical Device Verification &
Validation * Medical Device Regulatory Submission * Organizational
Regulatory Qualification *

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Mobile:  +972(0)54-6690915
Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

[image: Shay Ginsbourg on about.me]

Shay Ginsbourg
about.me/shayginsbourg
  <http://about.me/shayginsbourg>Please consider your environmental
responsibility before printing this e-mail.