jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tenghuan He <tenghua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Lots of ESTABLISHED connections
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:11:30 GMT
Sorry for my imcomplete information, I was using  JMeter in command line,
and only captured the information I need in the jmx file.

Some JMeter best practice says that there is a max threads limit for JMeter
threads on specific machine.
https://wiki.apache.org/jmeter/HowManyThreads

It seems that 6000 is not the limit of my machine because I have got the
right result for all the test threads and there should be somewhere else
wrong, is that right?