jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rancati <ivan.ranc...@gmail.com>
Subject small typo in apache/jmeter/protocol/system/SystemSampler.java
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:42:00 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying out a nightly build (r1739297).My testplan has OS Process
Samplers, which under some circumstances don't return an errorlevel 0

The .jtl file then contains "Uexpected" instead of "Unexpected"

Uexpected return code.  Expected [0]. Actual [130]

The typo is of course absolutely minor, maybe worth a fix before the next
release. I sometimes do a grep -c on the .jtl files to count specific types
of errors

It's on line 166
       results.setResponseMessage("Uexpected return code.  Expected
["+expectedReturnCode+"]. Actual ["+returnCode+"].");

thanks and best regards,
Ivan