jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Result Status Action Handler failing intermittently
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 19:37:05 GMT
Most probably you have not set a timeout on Http Request, so it may be
indefinitely waiting for a response which feels as if test has hanged.

To check hypothesis, run a thread dump when this occurs and attach it here.

As a solution add a connect/response timeout using Http Defaults

Regards

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.