jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muhui Jiang <jiangmu...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter Website Scanning
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:49:58 GMT
Hi

I am new to JMeter. I noticed JMeter can do performance testing on a single
site. I was wondering whether I can use JMeter to do scanning(I may have to
scan 1 million site, I may send 100 request on each site and get the detail
response of each request).

I didn't found any documentation related to scanning. My supervisor told me
JMeter can do this. But I found that JMeter is better for load testing
rather than scanning. I hope somebody can help me or is JMeter not suitable
for scanning. Many Thanks

Best Regards
Muhui Jiang