jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Neill Lima <neillfon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Lots of ESTABLISHED connections
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:00:05 GMT
Welcome,

I am not with a computer now but do a quick search on how to use JMeter
from command line and you will find. It consumes way less resources and you
can still capture the results into CSV for later analysis.

Also, disable unnecessary listeners like SPLine, "Show results in a tree"
that consume a lot of resources.