jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sum2000 <sum2...@live.cn>
Subject Re: JMeter cant record authorization header
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 02:18:21 GMT
The most possible problem is that you added an incorrect authorazition manager, you can print
out your recorder and the request which Jmeter sending out.
And I think there still maybe an important thing to do for you, talk with your server application
developer or desinger, understand what authorization technology and strategy between endpoint
and server communicaiton.

yonger

Original Message
Sender:张珊954347891@qq.com
Recipient:useruser@jmeter.apache.org
Date:Friday, Apr 1, 2016 10:05
Subject:JMeter cant record authorization header

Hi, I have used JMeter to record a mobile app, but some response with the code 401 and response
header WWW-Authenticate: WL-Composite-Challenge when replay.Then I use the fiddler (a HTTP
proxy analyzer) record the same requests and replay successfully.By comparision, the request
recorded by fiddler has the header Authorization but the request in JMeter has no.I added
the Http Authorazition manager, but it also didnt work.The version of JMeter is 2.13, which
dont remove authorazation like the 2.11.Hoping someone can help fix it. Thank in advance.
Jesse