jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: JMeter cant record authorization header
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 10:24:29 GMT
Am 01.04.2016 um 04:05 schrieb 张珊:
> Hi,
>    I have used JMeter to record a mobile app, but some response with the code 401 and
response header WWW-Authenticate: WL-Composite-Challenge when replay.Then I use the fiddler
(a HTTP proxy analyzer) record
WL-Composite-Challenge is not supported by JMeter itself. This seems to
be a protocol that is invented by IBM for their WorkLight product.

To support it you will have to generate the answer to that challenge
yourself.

Sorry,
  Felix

>   the same requests and replay successfully.By comparision, the request recorded by fiddler
has the header Authorization but the request in JMeter has no.I added the Http Authorazition
manager, but it also didnt work.The version of JMeter is 2.13, which dont remove authorazation
like the 2.11.Hoping someone can help fix it.